Certificate in Administrative Support course is designed to sharpen learners computer and administrative skills to give them a competitive edge in any environment or industry that interests them. This course will teach the newbies the essentials to run a business or office smoothly and efficiently. The experienced administrative assistant will also explore new items which will make them more efficient and valuable than ever.
Throughout this course, participants will discover the core skills of using their resources efficiently. Skills of time management, effective communication, and collaboration with others will also be taught to progress the growth of individuals.
In just 67 minutes, you will:
- Explore the role of administrative support executive
- Grow skills which will enhance the effectiveness
- Learn to manage time
- Manage to get things done on time
- Become an expert in verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Be capable of empowering yourself
- Manage to effectively navigate the office environment
- Better you possibilities of rapid career progress
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
Most importantly, this course does not require any experience or qualification to get enrolled. You will learn everything that is required from this course directly. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
This qualification is ideal for:
- Administrative Assistants
- General Office Clerk
- Customer Service Professionals
|Module One: Getting Started|
|Module Two: Getting Organized, Part One|
|Module Three: Getting Organized, Part Two|
|Getting Organized (II)||00:06:00|
|Getting Organized (I) Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Four: Managing Time|
|Managing Time Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Five: Getting It All Done On Time|
|Getting It All Done On Tim||00:06:00|
|Getting It All Done On Time Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Six: Special Tasks|
|Special Tasks Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Seven: Verbal Communication Skills|
|Verbal Communication Skills||00:06:00|
|Verbal Communication Skills Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Eight: Non-Verbal Communication Skills|
|Non-Verbal Communication Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Nine: Empowering Yourself|
|Empowering Yourself Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Ten: The Team of Two|
|The Team of Two||00:05:00|
|The Team of Two Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Eleven: Taking Care of Yourself|
|Taking Care of Yourself||00:04:00|
|Taking Care of Yourself Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Twelve: Wrapping Up|
No Reviews found for this course.