Take your first steps into the fast-paced and exciting world of planning events as a career, with the Conference and Event Planning Course. This course will take you through all the core concepts involved in conference and event planning to kickstart an exciting and varied career.
With over 1.3 billion business events being held in the UK each year, there’s no shortage of amazing opportunities for Event Planners. Learn about every aspect of the job as well as the many types of exciting events you could be part of planning.
What You Will Learn From The Conference and Event Planning Course:
- The importance of brainstorming during the planning stage to determine how to meet the needs of the event.
- Learn how to write down and review all your ideas to ensure you come to the best final decision.
- Discover the different types of entertainment you can include in events.
- Gain an understanding of the different types of support staff you can utilise when running events.
- Learn how to deal with vendors and get the best suppliers for your events.
- Understand how to finalise the event planning process.
- Learn how to get organised and ensure your events run smoothly on the day.
- Look at post-event activities and know which ones to carry out in each situation.
Why Choose this Course?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
|Module 1: Brainstorming|
|Module 2: Types of Entertainment|
|Types of Entertainment||00:09:00|
|Module 3: Support Staff|
|Module 4: Technical Staff|
|Module 5: Vendors|
|Module 6: Finalize the Plan|
|Finalize the Plan||00:07:00|
|Module 7: Administrative Tasks|
|Module 8: Get Organized|
|Module 9: Post Event Activities|
|Post Event Activities||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.