Critical thinkers and creative thought leaders are great assets for any successful organization. They can generate innovative solutions to everyday problems. Our Creativity and Problem Solving Skills course will help individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required to critical thinking, problem analysis, spur creativity, and implement innovative ideas in a practical way for the workplace.
This course will emphasize on building learner’s ability to solve any problem in an innovative and peaceful way. It will also teach you on divergent thinking, the ability to develop multiple ideas and concepts to solve problems. In addition, our course will leave participants with a better ability to make critical and creative decisions.
In just 52 Minutes, you will:
- Discover all the key problem solving methods
- Come up with better decisions through creative problem solving and critical thinking
- Enrich the personal creativity
- Take the best possible decision according to any specific situation
- Apply methods to assess problems
- Know the information gathering techniques
- Learn to prepare for brainstorming
- Be able to generate and analyse solutions
- Learn how to plan the next step
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
Creativity and Problem Solving Skills is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This course is designed by industry experts so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
Most importantly, this course does not require any experience or qualification to get enrolled. You will learn everything that is required from this course directly. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
This qualification is ideal for:
- Sales Staff
- Office Managers
- Reception workers
- Care workers
- Social workers
|Module One: Getting Started|
|Creative Problem Solving||00:01:00|
|Module Two: The Problem Solving Method|
|The Problem Solving Method||00:03:00|
|The Problem Solving Method Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Three: Information Gathering|
|Information Gathering Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Four: Problem Definition|
|Problem Definition Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Five: Preparing for Brainstorming|
|Preparing For Brainstorming||00:06:00|
|Preparing For Brainstorming Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Six: Generating Solutions (I)|
|Generating Solutions (I)||00:04:00|
|Generating Solutions (I) Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Seven: Generating Solutions (II)|
|Generating Solutions (II)||00:06:00|
|Generating Solutions (II) Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Eight: Analyzing Solutions|
|Analyzing Solutions Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Nine: Selecting a Solution|
|Selecting a Solution||00:04:00|
|Selecting a Solution Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Ten: Planning Your Next Steps|
|Planning Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Eleven: Recording Lessons Learned|
No Reviews found for this course.