This course will guide you to develop customer relationships through an extensive understanding of all the concepts and best practices of CRM that ultimately grow your business and improve your career. From understanding the benefits of having strong customer relations, generating strategies for customer retention to considering tools, marketing plan for attracting customers, you will gain relevant knowledge and competencies that can be implemented to the ever-changing field of customer services.
This comprehensive course will put you ahead of the competitions by demonstrating practical ways to create and develop effective service processes for maximizing customer satisfaction and establish excellent customer relationships.
In just 2 hours 25 Minutes you will:
- Gain a good comprehension of the CRM, its benefits and different types
- Build trust with your customers/clients
- Know the strategies regarding CRM
- Help businesses successfully implement CRM strategies
- Win the hearts of your customers and build long-term, stable bond with them
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
Most importantly, this course does not require any experience or qualification to get enrolled. You will learn everything that is required from this course directly. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
This qualification is ideal for:
- Customer Service Assistants
- Retail Managers
- Sales Assistants
- Customer Service Representatives
|Customer Relationship Management|
|Customer Relationship Management||00:10:00|
|What CRM Is and Who It Serves||00:15:00|
|Checklist for Success||00:15:00|
|Requirement Driven Product Selection||00:15:00|
|Considerations in Tool Selection||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Customer Retention||00:15:00|
|Building the Future||00:15:00|
|Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider||00:15:00|
|The Development Team||00:15:00|
|Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.