Fast-track your career in the events industry and learn how to plan and coordinate a wide range of events with the Event Planner and Management Training course. Whether you wish to become an official wedding planner or event coordinator, this event planning course provides a complete overview of the event planning process.
In this event management training course, you will start by exploring the steps involved in planning, the elements to consider when designing invitations and the rules of setting a dress code. Through audio-visual material and case studies, you will learn how to plan events on a shoestring budget, select a venue, source suppliers, plus much more. The final sections of the course will explore the different types of events, including event planning tips and strategies.
Learning Outcomes of The Event Planner and Management Training:
- Understand the fundamental differences between event planning & event management
- Gain a solid understanding of the different types of events, and how to plan for them
- Familiarise with the different stages of planning an event & factors to consider
- Understand how to conduct venue research and secure a location for your event
- Learn how to create professional event invitations & get tips on invitation etiquette
- Explore the events industry in detail & the role and responsibilities of an events manager
- Develop essential planning, organisation and business management skills
- Take steps to set up your own event planning and management business
- Learn how to set tables and gain an understanding of the different types of table setting
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
3 Months Ago
That's a really cool course! It's well structured and gives you the really important skills . The real business example also helps to get the practice that is so exciting! Thanks a lot for your work, guys!
|Event Planner and Management|
|Steps for Planning an Event||02:24:00|
|Invitations, Greetings, and Dress Code||01:19:00|
|Table Manners and Table Settings||01:51:00|
|What is Event Management||01:48:00|
|Types of Events||01:57:00|
No Reviews found for this course.