If your CV requires a boost with the professional qualification in knowledge and expertise that are in demand across all industries, then this Level 1 Certificate in Organisational Skills course is a must. This course will mainly focus on the set of skills like using time, energy and resources wisely.
The key to success for any business or organization is to have the proper organizational skills. Our course will help you learn all the organizational skills which is required for maximizing the productivity. It will also equip you with the skills like general organizing, planning, scheduling, team building, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines. So, without further delay polish your organizational skills with this certificate course.
In just 2 Hours 1 Minute, you will:
- Get a full overview of the organizational skills
- Learn to prioritize your work
- Get a firm understanding on scheduling the time
- Know how to make to do lists
- Discover the tools to fight procrastination
- Learn to organize your inbox
- Explore the techniques of getting organized
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
This qualification is ideal for:
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Manager
|Module One – Getting Started||00:08:00|
|Module Two – Remove the Clutter||00:10:00|
|Module Three – Prioritize||00:10:00|
|Module Four – Scheduling Your Time||00:12:00|
|Module Five – To Do Lists||00:10:00|
|Module Six – Paper and Paperless Storage||00:10:00|
|Module Seven – Organization in Your Work Area||00:10:00|
|Module Eight – Tools to Fight Procrastination||00:10:00|
|Module Nine – Organizing Your Inbox||00:08:00|
|Module Ten – Avoid the Causes of Disorganization||00:20:00|
|Module Eleven – Discipline is the Key to Stay Organized||00:08:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.