Want to become a self-employed life coach? Do you enjoy listening to people or love helping them?
This Life Coaching is genuinely an incredible asset for anyone wishing to better their circumstances or take their passion for helping others and use it to build a satisfying career.
Our exclusive online course will help you learn the vital coaching skills needed to become a professional life coach. In this course, you will master the language of life coaching, along with determining how life coaching works, how it can be employed to help others in letting go of negative beliefs or experiences and eventually enhance their lives. Explore what a life coach does, the skills required to be a qualified life coach, including the steps to make coaching and feedback process more useful for others.
By the time you conclude the course, you will be skilled enough to coach yourself and others and confidently start your own life coaching business.
Learning Outcomes of The Life Coaching Course:
- Gain a thorough introduction to life coaching
- Learn about the history of life coaching
- Gain an excellent comprehension of the language of coaching
- Learn to coach effectively to get the most beneficial outcomes
- Be able to make your life, as well as people’s lives enriched and satisfying
- Unveil the secrets to success related to life coaching
- Develop your listening and communication skills
- Acquire all the necessary skills required to help people think outside the box
- Leave this course armed with information on the business of life coaching
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Life Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 02: History of Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Listening as a Coach||00:30:00|
|Module 04: The Language of Coaching (Part 1)||01:00:00|
|Module 04: The Language of Coaching (Part 2)||00:45:00|
|Module 04: The Language of Coaching (Part 3)||00:45:00|
|Module 05: Coaching as a Developmental Change Process||00:45:00|
|Module 06: Empowering the Client||01:00:00|
|Module 07: Ethics in Coaching||00:50:00|
|Module 08: Becoming an Effective Leader and Coach||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.