Any member of administration can only work effectively if they condition themselves to operate in an orderly and prepared fashion. By taking this course, you’ll become aware of how to tidy your work area and prioritise your tasks. As you’re taught how to schedule your time efficiently, make to-do lists, and fight procrastination, you’ll find yourself becoming a naturally organised person and able to multitask efficiently without making mistakes or having to repeat tasks and becoming an invaluable administrator.
- Learn how to organise your work life and also your personal life
- Develop your organisational skills in a structured manner
- Overcome your habitual procrastination
- Benefit from scheduling your workflow
- Maintain an efficient and tidy work area
- Prioritise your tasks accordingly
- Perform excellent time management
- Create to-do lists and update check lists
- Multitask without dropping standards or quality
Why Choose this Course?
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this Course for?
As organising comes in handy in every sphere of life, anybody can benefit from this course. This course is a one-stop solution for anyone looking to improve their organisational skills to enhance their professional life.
The course is suitable for those in the roles of;
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Executive/ Associate/ Manager of any department of an office
- Personal/ Business Assistant
This Organisational Skills Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Remove the Clutter||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Prioritize||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Scheduling Your Time||01:00:00|
|Module Five – To Do Lists||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Paper and Paperless Storage||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Organization in Your Work Area||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Tools to Fight Procrastination||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Organizing Your Inbox||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Avoid the Causes of Disorganization||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Discipline is the Key to Stay Organized||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.