The act of holding a performance appraisal is an honest necessity to ensure that an employee is being praised for hard-work or pushed to deliver their potential. This course will teach you how to hold a useful appraisal with an employee and how to work with the results. This also includes the act of remuneration process and possible interactions with industrial relations or trade unions, in case of appeals or disagreements, with full ramifications and possible ongoing actions explored.
- Learning how to hold a fair and honest appraisal
- Encourage 360 feedback and open communication
- Provide evidence and documentation, along with an agreed outcome
- Preparing administration for remuneration actions
- Communicate with union and industrial relations representatives
Why Choose this Course?
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is This Course for?
This course is designed specifically for team-leaders or administrative workers who will be expected to perform and document one-on-one performance appraisals on employees.
This Performance Appraisal Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
The course is suitable for those in the roles of
- HR Manager
- Business Manager
- Head of Department
- Team Leader
- Office Administration
|Module 01: Performance Appraisal|
|Module 02: Remuneration Policy and Industrial Relations|
|What is Remuneration?||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.