Learn how to establish and enforce security policies and procedures in the workplace with the Security Officer Training Course. This security risk management program is ideal for beginners who are new to this field. You will get a complete overview of the role and responsibilities of a security officer, and on completion, will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to kick-start your career.
Throughout this security management course, you will explore the basic principles of security and the fundamental principles of security governance. You will also develop your understanding of the different types of crimes, prevention strategies and organisation security models.
Learning Outcomes of The Security Officer Training Course:
- Understand the basics of security management, planning and implementing
- Explore the fundamental principles of security governance and the accountability framework
- Expand your knowledge of the different types of crimes and crime prevention tactics
- Familiarise with the role and responsibilities of a security office
- Learn about the different types of organisational security models
- Get a detailed overview of security risk management and how to conduct a risk assessment
- Understand how to effectively manage and report cases of domestic and sexual violence in the workplace
- Explore prevention strategies for domestic and violent abuse
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Security Officer Training|
|The Basics Of Security Management||00:15:00|
|Security Management Planning And Implementing||00:15:00|
|How to Build a Security Management Team||00:15:00|
|The Role And Responsibilities of a Security Officer||00:30:00|
|Security Management Governance||00:15:00|
|Organizational Security Models||00:30:00|
|Understanding Risk, Threat, And Vulnerability||00:15:00|
|Information Risk Management||00:30:00|
|Different Types of Crimes||00:15:00|
|Understanding What Burglaries Are||00:15:00|
|Definition and Dangers of Hijacking||00:15:00|
|Domestic Violence in the Workplace||00:30:00|
|Child abuse: Identification, Reporting, and Prevention||00:30:00|
|Sexual Violence: Prevention Strategies||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.