Understanding the employment law and being prepared for the job field is essential for all newcomers. Learn the UK employment law and corporate behaviour from this UK Employment Law and HR Skills Complete Bundle Training and excel in your career.
The Employment Law bundle comes with one of our best selling Employment Law Diploma courses endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with FREE endorsed certificate of achievement along with 6 additional IAO & CPD Certified courses:
- Employee Development Training for HR Managers
- HR Training: Corporate Leadership & People Management
- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Professionalism
- HR Audit Diploma
- Communication Skills Certificate
- Time Management
This Employment Law bundle provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career by adding 160 CPD points to your portfolio and polish your relevant skills.
This course will teach you the current employment law of the UK and its application. You’ll get seven courses together in this UK Employment Law and HR Skills Complete Bundle Training course. You’ll learn how employment law ensures the rights of employers and employees, how to maintain a good relationship with your co-workers and maintain professionalism. This course will help you to manage your work and people. You’ll learn the skills of communication, time management and audit as well.
Why choose this course
- Earn a certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality License Scheme & 6 PDF Certificates for FREE upon successful completion of this bundle
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who Is This Course For:
This course could benefit a number of job roles such as :
- HR Professionals
- Human Resource officers
- Team Leaders
- Recruitment Officers
- Business Owners
No Reviews found for this course.