Are you interested in becoming a facilities manager or facilities leader? Is your job role relates to keeping the facility alive?
Our exclusive online diploma provides a comprehensive yet edible overview of the discerning topics and disciplines a qualified facilities manager must master in order to excel in facilities management.
This course is developed by industry expert professionals to address the roles and functions of a facilities manager, explain how a capable facilities manager contributes to the processes and operations carried out during the post-construction of buildings. Besides, you will get the opportunity to gain practical expertise and understanding of this diverse and fast-moving industry.
Leave this course equipped with the skills and knowledge that you can immediately apply in your day to day activities as a facilities management professional.
Through practising a range of proven tactics and theories, you will be able to make strategic business decisions and ensure everything works harmoniously together.
Learning Outcomes of The Facilities Management Diploma:
- Gain a good comprehension of the facility management
- Learn more about the welfare facilities are required in the workplace
- Understand the link between sustainable development and facilities management
- Identify the broad facility life cycle stages
- Carefully focus on the productive operations of a variety of businesses
- Classify the variations between operations and maintenance
- Learn the most effective method of delivering projects within cost, schedule, and resource limitations
- Get a sweeping overview of the faculty of human resource management
- Know the purpose of facility management in real estate
- Have a better understanding of outsourcing of services or in-house staff
- Gain sufficient knowledge to aid in the maintenance and management of building assets effectively
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Facility Management||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Workplace Facilities||00:50:00|
|Module 03: Sustainable Development and Facilities Management||00:40:00|
|Module 04: Facilities Life Cycle||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Operations of Facilities||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Operations and Maintenance||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Project Management||00:30:00|
|Module 08: Human Resource Management||00:35:00|
|Module 09: Real Estate||00:20:00|
|Module 10: Outsourcing of Services or In-house Staff||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.