This Hotel Management Level 4 course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to hotel management, including workplace fundamentals and a range of key managerial topics identified through extensive research and years of in-the-field experience.
This comprehensive course aims to prepare you for working successfully within a hotel. You will learn every aspect of hotel management, including career development, HR management, hotel organisation, food and beverage, quality management, marketing, overall functions, systems, reports, and communications.
This course also breaks down the duties of the front office manager in detail, and shares information on best practice and procedures for the everyday management of a hotel and its staff. You will learn how to use this knowledge to have a prepared career start, pick the suitable hotel department for your professional growth and eventually get a management job with a good contract.
Learning Outcomes of The Hotel Management Level 4:
- Gain a detailed overview of hotel management, including its structure and professional terminology.
- Explore everything that you need to know for the smooth operation of your hotel.
- Develop your communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills in no time.
- Understand traditional, comprehensive hotel management knowledge, along with the skills required to thrive in the industry.
- Learn how to understand and satisfy the needs of your customers and employees.
- Be able to supervise various operational departments within hotels.
- Learn how to employ, train and liaise with staff to address and handle guest complaints and queries.
- Understand what it takes to increase the occupancy rate, gain regular guests, and double your hotel revenue overnight.
- Discover the role and responsibilities of the front office manager.
- Gain an overview of essential regulatory requirements concerning service quality.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is This Course for?
The Hotel Management Level 4 course is:
- Best suited to both those who are new to management, and those with more experience.
- Ideal for Hotel Management students.
- Recommended for Hospitality professionals who are just starting an internship or first job.
- Suitable for individuals who are in the early stages of their career.
Hotel management shines a little brighter than the other disciplines of the hospitality industry. Once you have completed the course successfully and earned your qualification, you can ascertain a successful future.
A few most coveted Hotel Management job opportunities include:
- Front Office Manager
- Hotel Operations Manager
- Catering Manager
- Accommodation Manager
- Hotel Accountant
- Marketing Manager
|Module 01: Introduction to Hotel Management||00:15:00|
|Module 02: Business Affiliations and Career Development||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Hotel Organisation and the Front Office Manager||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Function of the Front Office Manager||00:15:00|
|Module 05: Human Resource Management||00:30:00|
|Module 06: HR Department’s Responsibilities||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Hotel Organisation||01:30:00|
|Module 08: Managing Hospitality||00:30:00|
|Module 09: Hotel Food and Beverage Management||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Quality Management and Marketing||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.