Processing payroll and maintaining employee records is an essential part of HR. This HR Assistant and Payroll Manager Training course explores the fundamentals of payroll management and the recruitment process, to equip you with the skills to kick-start your career in this field.
This HR training course explores the duties of a human resource assistant, HR roles and responsibilities and payroll management in detail. You will learn how to maintain employee records, screen candidates’ resumes, pay employees, calculate tax deductions and much more.
Throughout the course, you will develop essential payroll manager skills and will familiarise with UK payroll systems and software to ensure that financial records are adequately maintained.
Learning Outcomes of The HR Assistant and Payroll Manager Training:
- Get a complete overview of human resource management
- Familiarise with the HR planning, recruitment and selection processes
- Understand the role of the HR department and its fundamental responsibilities
- Learn the definition of organisational culture and why it is essential to workplace productivity
- Explore strategies for motivating colleagues and new hires
- Gain a solid understanding of the functions of performance appraisals
- Develop essential skills in leadership, communication, time management and organisation
- Learn how to process payroll and familiarise with key payroll management software
- Understand the basics of record-keeping and employee data protection
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Human Resource Management|
|Human Resource Management||01:00:00|
|HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection||01:00:00|
|Induction, Training and Development||00:45:00|
|HR Department’s Responsibilities||00:45:00|
|Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement||01:00:00|
|Records and Statistics||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Payroll Management|
|Introduction to Payroll Management||00:10:00|
|An Overview of Payroll||00:17:00|
|The UK Payroll System|
|Running the payroll – Part 1||00:14:00|
|Running the payroll – Part 2||00:18:00|
|Benefits in kind||00:09:00|
|Total Photo scenario explained||00:01:00|
|Find software per HMRC Brightpay||00:03:00|
|Add a new employee||00:14:00|
|Add 2 more employees||00:10:00|
|Monthly schedule – Lana||00:14:00|
|Monthly schedule – James||00:08:00|
|Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018||00:13:00|
|Leavers – p45||00:03:00|
|End of Year p60||00:02:00|
|Paye, Tax, NI|
|Conclusion and Next Steps|
|Conclusion and Next Steps||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.