The Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement is designed to teach you about the process of developing and agreeing to specifications for goods or services, and how to engage stakeholders as you do it. You will learn about a variety of the tools used in supplier selection and get a foundation in basics of the surrounding negotiations. You will cover how to manage suppliers and review them to ensure high performance and continuous improvement.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
|Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement|
|Supply Chain Management Basics||00:30:00|
|The Purchasing Cycle||00:45:00|
|Managing Competitive Bids||00:45:00|
|Improving Efficiency and Accuracy||00:30:00|
|Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain||00:30:00|
|Managing Internal Relationships||00:30:00|
|Tools of the Trade||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement||00:20:00|