Become equipped with the skills of a professional supervisor to meet the demand of helping team members as well as manage your own time and projects with the help of our Professional Supervision Skills – Level 2 course. It will make you more efficient and develop your career options in supervision.
The course will teach you about the basic skills of supervision including the qualities of a great supervisor and the principles of leadership. The importance of trust between supervisor and supervisees will take an essential part in the course while your communication techniques and listening skills will get the boost. It will also impart training on managing difficult situations and handling uncivil behaviour in the workplace. Building & maintaining cohesive teams and learning about different groups are other features of the course which will surely draw your interest.
In just 57 Minutes, you will:
- Discover a variety of theoretical approaches to supervision
- Learn to use a model of supervision to structure a supervision session
- Enrich your supervisory skills that facilitate competence and reflective practice
- Explore the common supervision problems and dilemmas and practice their resolution
- Identify and address potential safety and ethical issues within a supervision session
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
This qualification is ideal for:
- Team Leader
- Administrative Manager
3 Months Ago
That's a really cool course! It's well structured and gives you the really important skills . The real business example also helps to get the practice that is so exciting! Thanks a lot for your work, guys!
|Setting Expectations Case Study||00:01:00|
|Setting Goals Case Study||00:01:00|
|Assigning Work Case Study||00:01:00|
|Degrees of Delegation|
|Degrees of Delegation||00:03:00|
|Degrees of Delegation Case Study||00:01:00|
|Implementing Delegation Case Study||00:01:00|
|Providing Feedback Case Study||00:01:00|
|Managing Your Time|
|Managing Your Time||00:05:00|
|Managing Your Time Case Study||00:01:00|
|Resolving Conflict Case Study||00:01:00|
|Tips for Special Situations|
|Tips for Special Situations||00:05:00|
|Tips for Special Situations Case Stud||00:01:00|
|A Survival Guide for the New Supervisor|
|A Survival Guide For The New Supervisor||00:03:00|
|A Survival Guide For The New Supervisor Case Study||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.