Teaching is a hugely rewarding profession, and teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL), or to speakers of other languages (TESOL) is a very fulfilling career path to take. It is estimated that two billion people will be learning or speaking English by 2020, so make the most of this TESOL course now, and fast track your career.
This TESOL (TEFL) Trainer Certification has been designed by expert TEFL trainer who has divided the course into user-friendly modules for your convenience. You will learn all about teaching English to non-native speakers – from planning lessons to classroom management and finding work. You will also explore strategies and methods for teaching the four language skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Learning Outcomes of The TESOL (TEFL) Trainer Certification:
- Gain the fundamental knowledge of the principles of teaching English as a foreign language
- Discover a wide range of approaches and methods for teaching foreign students
- Develop the practical skills to deliver engaging, informative and inclusive lessons
- Explore the role and responsibilities of a TESOL teacher & understand the challenges teacher and students may face
- Receive an internationally recognised teacher education qualification on successful course completion
- Learn effective methods for teaching the 4 language skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Understand the basics of classroom management to create dynamic lesson plans
- Get expert career guidance and understand your job opportunities & requirements for teaching roles
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Introduction to Teaching English||00:45:00|
|Working With a Variety of Approaches||01:00:00|
|Getting a job||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam – TESOL (TEFL) Trainer Certification||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – TESOL (TEFL) Trainer Certification||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.