The Youth Worker Training Course aims to provide great insight into the skills and knowledge related to working in this area of work and applying these principles to the working world as a Youth Worker. You will learn all the necessary skills and techniques to deal with situations affecting this age group and to promote their learning. You will have the chance to develop positive working relationships with young people and see the outcomes from your efforts first hand. This course will discuss the key skills and knowledge related to children and young people, their families, your role as a youth worker and more.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Youth Worker Training|
|Introduction to Youth Work||00:30:00|
|Understanding Youth Work||00:30:00|
|Ethical Conduct and Principles in Youth Work||00:30:00|
|Societal Influence on Youth||00:30:00|
|Influence of Media on Youth||00:30:00|
|The National Youth Agency (Nya)||00:30:00|
|The EU on Youth Work||00:30:00|
|Career as a Youth Worker||00:30:00|
|Dealing with Stress||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.