Are you a financial manager or finance intern wishing to develop your understanding of financial statements and the budgeting process? Then this Accounting Skills – Financial Reports course is perfect for you. This course will be beneficial for financial managers, financial analysts or financial advisors to achieve a high leadership position within an organisation.
This Accounting Skills – Financial Reports course is designed to give learners a solid understanding of finance. By enrolling in this course, you’ll get a basic understanding of budgeting and financial reporting, which will enable you to hold relevant discussions and make better decisions based on financial data. Throughout this course, you’ll be introduced to various financial terms and laws which regulate the handling of financial information.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
Learning outcomes of the Accounting Skills – Financial Reports:
- Familiarise with various financial terminologies
- Get a clear understanding of financial statements and learn how to analyse financial statements
- Gain sufficient knowledge of the role of financial statements
- Get a deeper understanding of financial budgeting, planning and control
- Understand how to identify high and low-risk companies
- Gain adequate knowledge of the accounting cycle
- Identify the difference between debits and credits
- Expand your understanding of the development of financial statements
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
This Payroll Management course is ideal for professionals who work in a business or corporate setting, especially people who are assigned to manage accounts and payroll, as well as people who are interested in learning more about bookkeeping and payroll management.
|Getting the Facts Straight||00:30:00|
|The Accounting Cycle||00:30:00|
|The Key Reports||00:30:00|
|A Review of Financial Terms||00:30:00|
|Understanding Debits and Credits||00:15:00|
|Your Financial Analysis Toolbox||00:30:00|
|Identifying High and Low Risk Companies||00:30:00|
|The Basics of Budgeting||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Accounting Skills – Financial Reports||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Accounting Skills – Financial Reports||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.