Beginning with animal welfare, you will learn about how to tend to the physical and emotional needs of your pet, discover how to identify illness and injury in animals, before zooming out and gaining a global perspective on how laws around the world affect animal welfare. From there you will develop your knowledge of caring for different species, the roles of animal care professionals, and mitigating certain risks in transporting and feeding larger or more dangerous animals.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
|Different Kinds of Animals||00:30:00|
|Animal Handling and Restraint||00:30:00|
|Assessment of the Risk||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Animal Care||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Animal Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Animal Care||00:20:00|