Studies proved that art therapy is very beneficial in a wide range of cases, including addiction & trauma recovery, grief or loss treatment, compulsive gambling recovery, and treatment for mental and emotional challenges, such as depression, panic, crisis and anxiety.
This Arts Therapy Course course will teach you the ins and outs of art therapy in a comprehensive guide to the mind. You will also explore how it works to reduce anxiety, increase self-esteem, and resolve other psychological conflicts.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|WHAT IS ART THERAPY?||01:30:00|
|TRAINING: FROM APPRENTICE TO PRACTITIONER||01:00:00|
|THE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND TO ART THERAPY||01:30:00|
|THE EMERGENCE OF ART THERAPY AS A PROFESSION IN THE UK||01:00:00|
|FRAMES OF REFERENCE: PSYCHOANALYSIS, ART AND ART THERAPY||01:30:00|
|ART THERAPY IN PRACTICE||01:30:00|
|AN INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVE||01:30:00|
|References – Arts Therapy Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Arts Therapy Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Arts Therapy Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.