Master Business Analysis skills by enrolling the Business Analysis Advanced Course course.
The course covers the essential management and leadership aspects of the analysis role, the analysis of budget and finance, market evaluation, analysing competition and selecting marketing strategies. In spite of these, the course lets you design a business plan and helps you to choose the right staffs for you.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Business Planning Basics||01:00:00|
|Determine A Marketing Strategy||01:00:00|
|Decide What Extras You May Need Like Staff etc||00:30:00|
|The Dangers In Not Making A Business Plan||00:15:00|
|Finance & Budgeting|
|Record Your Income||01:00:00|
|Make a List of Expenses First and Put Them in Categories||01:00:00|
|Countdown & Adjust||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Business Analysis Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Business Analysis Course||00:30:00|