GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a recent regulation that requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of all EU citizens. Non-compliance could cost you and your company millions of pounds, which is why this expertly designed Certificate in General Data Protection Regulation is so necessary.
This CPD accredited course aims to give you extensive knowledge and potential experience with the legislation, and also will provide you with professional skills which can be transferred to a range of different jobs in related fields.
You will start by learning the aim of GDPR and the key changes with the 1995 data protection directive it replaced. You are then taught the definitions and principles of the law, processing, consent and subject rights and finally data controller, security and processor obligations.
- Learn about a crucial piece of legislation that impacts every organisation in Europe, as well as many outside the continent, which controls or processes personal data.
- Identify potential breaches of GDPR and how to resolve them without being fined.
- Understand the various sanctions involved and the risks these might place on your company.
- Develop new skills which can be used in a variety of related fields.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|GDPR: Aim and Key Changes||00:30:00|
|Definitions and Principles of GDPR||00:30:00|
|Processing, Consent and Subject Rights||01:00:00|
|Data Controller, Security and Processor Obligations||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.