This course will encourage you to prepare, maintain, and support the change process and guide you through the stages of change to adjust to the rapidly changing environment. In this course, you will understand the human reaction to change and the practical strategies to make potentially difficult situations more manageable.
This comprehensive course outlines the tactics for dealing with anger, stress and challenging situations, including the aspects involved and the competencies required to cope with the changes. You will also understand exactly how Change Management and The Change Cycle improves organizational decisions and how to implement and support change plans.
In just 120 Minutes, you will:
- Learn Change Management and The Change Cycle fundamentals
- Explore the things that happen before, during and after the change
- Apply Change Management and The Change Cycle methodology and toolset to any impending situation
- Determine the pace of change and approaches to deal with resistance
- Be able to confidently explain the value of Change Management and The Change Cycle to your companions and followers
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
This qualification is ideal for:
- Team Leaders
- Office Executives
- Assistant Managers
- Office Administrators
|Change Management and The Change Cycle|
|What is Change?||00:10:00|
|The Change Cycle||00:05:00|
|The Human Reaction to Change||00:05:00|
|The Pace of Change||00:10:00|
|The Four Room Apartment||00:05:00|
|Dealing with Resistance||00:05:00|
|Adapting to Change||00:10:00|
|Strategies for Dealing with Anger||00:10:00|
|Mock Exam – Change Management and The Change Cycle||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Change Management and The Change Cycle||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.