Fast track your goal to become a teacher with the highly-rated Classroom Assistant Training Course.
In this detailed training course you learn; the fundamentals of teaching children, various methodologies for teaching and applying them, along with techniques on how to pay attention, learning good habits and how to solve problems.
The Classroom Assistant training course covers everything from; psychology to special needs training and assisting in teaching all levels of students with varying learning difficulties.
Learning Outcomes of The Classroom Assistant Training:
- Understand the development of young people
- Learn how to build professional relationships with students’ parents
- Learn appreciation and reflexive activities
- Understand various learning methods
- Learn how to solve problems in the classroom
- Learn the statutory and regulatory context for SEN
- Learn how to plan for SEN young people
- Develop skills in assisting students with various learning difficulties.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Module 01: Fundamentals of Teaching|
|Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family||01:00:00|
|Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Module 02: Teaching Methodologies - Part 1|
|Module 03: Teaching Methodologies - Part 2|
|Module 04: Teaching Methodologies - Part 3|
|Module 05: SEN Teaching|
|Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher||00:30:00|
|Statutory and Regulatory Context for SEN||01:00:00|
|Principles and Practice of Leadership in Different Contexts||00:45:00|
|How SEN and Disabilities Affect Pupils’ Participation and Learning||00:45:00|
|Strategies for Improving the Performance of the Pupils with SEN||00:45:00|
|Module 06: SENCO Training|
|Whole-school Planning and Organisation||01:00:00|
|Teamwork for SEN: Roles and Functions||01:00:00|
|Planning for Individual Students with SEN||00:45:00|
|Teaching and Learning in the Inclusive School||00:45:00|
|Module 07: Autism|
|Introduction to Autism||00:20:00|
|Causes and Diagnosis of Autism||00:45:00|
|Other Conditions Associated with ASD||01:00:00|
|In-depth Understanding and Dealing with Autistic Behaviour||01:00:00|
|Socialising and Communication||00:45:00|
|What Should Teachers Do?||00:30:00|
|Sex Education and Puberty||00:30:00|
|Interventions: Treatments and Therapies for Autism||00:45:00|
|Government policies on autism in England||00:30:00|
|Module 08: ADHD|
|What is ADHD?||00:30:00|
|Causes of ADHD||00:30:00|
|ADHD and Education||00:30:00|
|Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD||01:00:00|
|Adults with ADHD||00:30:00|
|Module 09: Dyslexia|
|What is Dyslexia?||01:00:00|
|Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment||00:30:00|
|Solutions for Dyslexia||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.