The Compliance Management System is a comprehensive programme which looks at if your employees are following the rules for their trade. Risk management, on the other hand, allows you to predict certain risks through analysing various factors. You can then use this information to make well-supported decisions. This Compliance and Risk Management Course gives you the tools to ensure your office environment is staffed with people following rules and minimising or even completely avoiding risks.
The first half of the course covers the Compliance Management System in detail, as well as compliance and auditing, compliance and ethics and the role of a Compliance Manager. After that, you will learn risk reporting and communication and strategic risk management. You will also be taught Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), which is an approach used by organisations to manage risks and potentially improve their prospects, as well as how to analyse and assess risks to safeguard your employees and company from future harm.
Topics also include:
- The compliance House
- Information Security Risk Management
- Internal and external factors
- Develop your ability to manage risks and seize opportunities for growth.
- Understand the Compliance Management System and how to use it for your company’s benefit.
- Identify situations that involve or could lead to risks and analyse how they can be improved or resolved.
- Assess the capability of your employees to follow their work rules.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Compliance Management System||00:30:00|
|The Compliance House||00:30:00|
|Compliance and Auditing||00:30:00|
|Compliance and Ethics||00:30:00|
|Information Security Risk Management||00:30:00|
|Risk Reporting and Communication||00:30:00|
|External and Internal Factors||00:30:00|
|Strategic Risk Management||00:30:00|
|Risk Analysis and Assessment||00:45:00|
|Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)||00:45:00|
No Reviews found for this course.