The Diploma in Yoga is organised into 13 units and includes everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To make this course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. You can study at your own pace or become an expert in just 9 hours!
If you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
|What is Yoga?||00:30:00|
|Why is Yoga Beneficial?||00:45:00|
|Different Kinds of Yoga||00:45:00|
|Positions For Beginners||00:45:00|
|Equipment & Accessories For Yoga||01:00:00|
|Yoga and Meditation|
|WHAT IS YOGA?||00:15:00|
|WHICH IS RIGHT FOR YOU?||00:30:00|
|BEGINNING YOUR WORKOUT||01:00:00|
|YOGA AND HEALING||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Yoga||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Yoga||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.