***7 Courses Bundle | 1 FREE QLS Endorsed Certificate | Free PDF Certificates | No Hidden Fees***
A gratifying experience comes from providing children with opportunities for their personal growth. Enhance your capabilities to care for children and grow and maintain strong families with this highly acclaimed Family Support Worker: 7 in 1 Complete Training course.
The Family Support Worker: 7 in 1 Complete Training bundle comes with one of our best selling Family Support Worker: 7 in 1 Complete Training courses endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with FREE endorsed certificate along with 7 additional IAO & CPD Certified courses:
- Family Support Worker Course
- Counselling Children and Youths
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness Diploma
- Home Based Childcare Course – Level 3
- Bereavement and Grief Counselling
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Autism Awareness
This Family Support Worker: 7 in 1 Complete Training bundle provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career by adding 160 CPD points to your portfolio and polish your relevant skills.
You are most fortunate when you find ways to help families and young children. This course will educate you on the right way to work with children and families and solve family issues. It will take you through safeguarding, building relationships and psychological issues that you need to provide assistance and guidance to children and families. Through this course, you will get equipped with the skills of a childcarer and explore what it takes to assist children with special needs or medical issues. Enrol now, become skilled in family support and feel a sense of accomplishment by serving families.
Why choose this course
- Earn a certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality License Scheme & 6 PDF Certificates for FREE upon successful completion of this bundle
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who Is This Course For:
This course could benefit number of job roles such as :
- Family intervention officer
- Family outreach officer
- Family welfare assistant
- Parenting support worker
- Project worker