The Garden Design & Landscaping Level 2 course teaches you the skills of garden design and landscaping. Having a garden is not enough. If you want to increase the beauty of your garden, you need to know how to design and landscape the yard. This course will fulfil your thirst for garden designing and landscaping. You will learn about various garden design and landscaping ideas, recent garden trends and how to create stylish landscapes.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Module 01: Gardening Basics||00:40:00|
|Module 02: Fertilisers and Pest Control||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Low Maintenance Gardening and Garden Security||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Principles of Garden Design||01:00:00|
|Module 05: Garden Design Plans||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Examples of Planting Plans||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Planting Techniques||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Garden Irrigation||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Garden Lighting Design||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Turfing a Lawn||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Garden Design & Landscaping Level 2||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Garden Design & Landscaping Level 2||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.