Gardening is not just planting and nursing trees. Instead, it is the overall practice of growing and maintaining the garden and cultivating plants as part of horticulture. Throughout the Gardening Diploma Level 3 course, you will explore the gardening skills including how to plant, when to plant, best harvest practices, how to save seeds, and how to deal with common pests and diseases naturally, and more.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Diploma in Gardening|
|Organic Gardening Basics||00:30:00|
|Having a Plan||00:30:00|
|Having the Right Tools||01:00:00|
|Making your Own Mulch||01:00:00|
|Natural Pest Control||00:30:00|
|What to Avoid||01:00:00|
|Benefits of Organic Gardening||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Gardening Diploma Level 3||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Gardening Diploma Level 3||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Gardening Diploma Level 3||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.