Fast track your career as a human resource professional and learn the fundamentals of talent management with the Human Resources and Talent Management Diploma. This course covers all aspects of human resources management, from screening CVs to workplace culture and performance reviews.
Throughout this HR management course, you will develop essential communication, organisation and sales skills and will explore the responsibilities of the HR department in detail. You will learn about the different types of human resources, different approaches for supporting employee development and strategies for conflict resolution. Finally, you will be introduced to the elements of smart business goals and motivation strategies.
Learning Outcomes of The Human Resources and Talent Management Diploma:
- Gain a complete understanding of human resource management
- Understand the day-to-day duties of a human resource manager
- Familiarise with the role and responsibilities of the HR department
- Learn every stage of the planning, selection and recruitment process
- Understand the employee onboarding process and how to make new hires feel welcome
- Learn the definition of organisational culture and how to promote a positive working environment
- Understand how to conduct employee performance appraisals
- Discover strategies for motivating employees and supporting their learning
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Human Resource Management|
|Human Resource Management||00:15:00|
|Module 02: HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection|
|HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection||00:15:00|
|Module 03: Employee Onboarding|
|Module 04: Induction, Training and Development|
|Induction, Training and Development||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Responsibilities of the HR Department’s|
|Responsibilities of the HR Department’s||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Organisational Culture|
|Module 07: Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement|
|Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement||00:15:00|
|Module 08: Performance Appraisal|
|Module 09: Remuneration Policy and Industrial Relations|
|Remuneration Policy and Industrial Relations||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Records and Statistics|
|Records and Statistics||00:30:00|
|Module 11: Employee Motivation Theories|
|Employee Motivation Theories||00:15:00|
|Module 12: Goals and Motivation|
|Goals and Motivation||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.