The business meeting is the organisational backbone of any busy company. As an administrative representative, you will need to know how to plan, chair, and minute important meetings. Within this course, you’ll be taught how to plan/prepare a suitable meeting space, as well as delegating and organising responsibilities during its course. You’ll also be prepared on how to deal with disruptions and take effective minutes/records of the discussion. This is a helpful course that will help you make any meeting run smoothly.
- Learning how to chair and open a business meeting
- Delegating responsibilities and actions during a meeting
- Providing minutes and records detailing the results from a meeting
- Ensuring that the meeting details are correct and that essential attendees take part
- Providing a safe and appropriate environment for the discussion
- Dealing with conflict and disputes
Why Choose this Course?
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Meeting Management|
|Module 02: Setting Up the Environment|
|Setting Up the Meeting Space||00:30:00|
|Module 03: What to Focus?|
No Reviews found for this course.