An essential part of your skillset as an office worker and administrator is an excellent understanding of the many uses of Microsoft Excel. This superb course will enable your abilities to use it as a primary tool to create workbooks and formulas. But you will also be guided in the use of more complicated functions involving automation, formatting, and calculation. By the end of the lessons, you will be more than accomplished at producing stunning graphs and worksheets that will perform the bulk of the work for you.
- Learn how to create worksheets and workbooks
- Use functions and formulas to calculate results
- Create attractive charts and graphs for meetings
- Write automated workbooks that drive activities
- Impress senior colleagues with dynamic presentations of data
Why Choose this Course?
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is This Course for?
This course is designed for senior administrators or PAs that need to store and manipulate company data or employee statistics.
This Microsoft Excel Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
The course is suitable for those in the roles of;
- Personal Assistant
- Heads of Departments
|Navigate the Excel User Interface||00:28:00|
|Use Excel Commands||00:10:00|
|Create and Save a Basic Workbook||00:19:00|
|Enter Cell Data||00:12:00|
|Use Excel Help||00:05:00|
|Create Worksheet Formulas||00:15:00|
|Reuse Formulas and Functions||00:17:00|
|Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows||00:10:00|
|Search for and Replace Data||00:09:00|
|Use Proofing and Research Tools||00:07:00|
|Apply Text Formats||00:17:00|
|Apply Number Format||00:08:00|
|Align Cell Contents||00:09:00|
|Apply Styles and Themes||00:12:00|
|Apply Basic Conditional Formatting||00:11:00|
|Create and Use Templates||00:07:00|
|Preview and Print a Workbook||00:10:00|
|Set Up the Page Layout||00:08:00|
|Configure Headers and Footers||00:07:00|
|Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views||00:07:00|
|Manage Workbook Properties||00:05:00|
|Mock Exam – Microsoft Excel||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Microsoft Excel||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.