Scope and requirements are the part and parcel of a project. So, you can’t hope for a successful project without properly addressing its scope and requirements. In this course, you will get comprehensive guidance on business fundamentals like the identification and implementation of project scope and requirements. You will also know how to execute work-breakdown structure in a project. Displayed thinking process and its importance on the team effort of a project is also covered by the course.
- Get an overview of the identification of scope and requirements of any project
- Properly understand work-breakdown structure to execute a project in time
- Learn the idea of displayed thinking and know how to implement it for a project
- Coordinate project members for an effective collaborative effort
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Scope and Requirements|
|Scope and Requirements||00:28:00|
|Work Breakdown Structures||00:27:00|
|Mock Exam- Project Management Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Project Management Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.