Take your first step towards a professional career as an addictive behaviour counsellor. Enhance your knowledge and understanding of the psychology of human behaviour related to addictions, alcohol and drug treatments, diagnose & symptoms, overdose, etc.
Upon completion of the Psychology of Alcohol and Drug Addiction course, you will be able to use this knowledge as a part of your work and support your loved ones who are going through related issues.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Mock Exam – Psychology of Alcohol and Drug Addiction||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Psychology of Alcohol and Drug Addiction||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.