Learn the importance of the supply chain and how it impacts business operations and development with the Purchasing Manager training course.
In this course you will learn; the purchasing cycle and basic supply chain principles. You will also learn the logistics behind purchasing and how to successfully improve your company’s margins as a result.
The purchasing manager training course covers; strategic and practical techniques and information for the successful delivery of purchasing projects.
At the end of this course you will:
Learning Outcomes of The Purchasing Manager Training:
- Learn about the evolution of supply chain
- Learn negotiation skills for dealing with suppliers
- Understand supply chain drivers
- Learn how to manage risks
- Understand how to implement lean techniques into your strategy
- Learn how purchasing impacts the overall business strategy
- Improve your reporting and stakeholder management skills
- Learn sustainable supply chain strategies.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
Purchasing Manager Training is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
|The Evolution of the Supply Chain||00:15:00|
|The Basic Supply Chain Structure||00:15:00|
|Supply Chain Drivers||00:15:00|
|Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy||00:15:00|
|Managing Supply Chain Risks||00:15:00|
|Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data||00:30:00|
|Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems||00:15:00|
|Sharing Supply Chain Activities||00:15:00|
|Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies||00:15:00|
|Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain||00:15:00|
|The Future of Supply Chain Management||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Purchasing Manager Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Purchasing Manager Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.