Studies revealed that reflexology reduces pain and psychological distress like depression and anxiety. It also stimulates nerve functions to boost your energy levels, blood circulation, central nervous system, prevent migraines and urinary infections, sleep disturbances, etc.
By enrolling in this Reflexology Course course, you will understand the application of pressure to areas on the feet, hands and ears. Explore the theories behind reflexology and how it is practised by Reflexologists to promote better health for the clients.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Introduction to Reflexology||00:15:00|
|Benefits of Reflexology||01:00:00|
|Theories & Effect of Reflexology||01:00:00|
|Special Reflexology Treatments||01:00:00|
|Reflexology Do’s & Dont’s||00:02:00|
|Mock Exam- Reflexology Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Reflexology Course||00:20:00|