A senior administrator or PA is often the first voice that a customer or VIP will hear when contacting a business. This course will ensure that your telephone manner and procedures are first-class and ready for all eventualities. You’ll learn how to handle external distractions and speak clearly, as well as handling nuisance calls or abusive callers efficiently. It even covers the best methods for leaving voicemail messages or following them up. By various education styles, you’ll find your phone usage will benefit significantly from these lessons.
- Fully understand the rules of telephone etiquette for business
- Know how to handle rude or abusive callers
- Manage voicemails and forward them to the concerned person
- Learn about telephone language
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone
- Present a polite and dependable first contact for your company
- Maintain high communication standard under stress or in busy moments
- Act immediately on receiving important or sensitive information
Why Choose this Course?
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this Course for?
Everybody should know how to handle a call, whether they are on the calling end or the receiving. If it’s a business call we’re talking about, then the etiquettes must be strictly maintained. That’s why this course is mandatory for every professional of any given organisation. Although, it doesn’t hurt to know telephone etiquette, even if you are not making business calls, which means that everyone can benefit greatly from this course.
The course is suitable for those in the roles of;
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Personal/ Business Assistant
- Associate/ Executive/ Manager of any department of an organisation
This Telephone Etiquette Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
|Module 01: Let’s Get Started!|
|Module 02: Proper Telephone Etiquettes|
|Using Proper Phone Language||00:15:00|
|Module 03: Keys to Handle Voicemail Messages & Caller Moods|
|Handling Rude and Angry Callers||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Employee Training Methods|
|Methods of Training Employees||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.