Learn how to support the development of children and young people and gain the relevant skills to become a fully qualified youth worker with the Youth Work Certificate For Youth Workers course. This youth work training course is ideal for beginners who wish to gain foundational knowledge of youth support to kick-start their career.
Through this training program, you will learn all about the role of a youth support worker, day-to-day responsibilities, and the qualities you’ll need for such a position. Discover strategies for promoting young people’s interests and familiarise with policies for safeguarding their wellbeing. Throughout the course, you will develop essential communication, organisation and leadership skills to fast track your career.
Learning Outcomes of The Youth Work Certificate For Youth Workers:
- Understand the role, characteristics and responsibilities of a youth worker
- Learn about the codes of ethics in youth work and safeguarding policies
- Develop essential communication, organisation and planning skills
- Explore your job opportunities in this field and career path in detail
- Discover strategies and techniques for dealing with stress
- Learn how to build trusting relationships with children and young people
- Take steps to become a fully qualified youth worker and help change people’s lives
- Be able to motivate young people to support their learning and development
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Youth Work Certificate For Youth Workers|
|Introduction to Youth Work||00:30:00|
|Understanding Youth Work||00:30:00|
|Ethical Conduct and Principles in Youth Work||00:30:00|
|Societal Influence on Youth||00:30:00|
|Influence of Media on Youth||00:30:00|
|The National Youth Agency (Nya)||00:30:00|
|The EU on Youth Work||00:30:00|
|Career as a Youth Worker||00:30:00|
|Dealing with Stress||00:30:00|
|Assignment – Youth Work Certificate For Youth Workers||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.