Want to protect your finances and bank accounts from fraudulent activity? Take steps to become a certified AML compliance officer and anti-money laundering specialist with the Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) course. This anti-money laundering training certification will teach you how to detect and assess suspicious money laundering activities that pose potential threats to your organisation.
This course is suitable for anyone who works in the financial, legal or real estate sector, as well as in roles that involve frequent cash transactions. You will explore the Anti-Money Laundering Act in detail, and the different stages of money laundering. You will also learn how to report AML and develop practical knowledge to be able to identify potential risks and counteract attacks.
Learning Outcomes of The Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS):
- Gain a full understanding of the definition of money laundering
- Learn how to assess risk and implement a risk-based approach for your business
- Understand what determines if a transaction is suspicious
- Learn how to detect and report suspicious money laundering activities
- Know how to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and retain records of specific information
- Familiarise with the AML glossary of terms
- Be aware of the pitfalls of outsourcing and how to avoid them
- Ensure that your KYC (know your customer) information is kept up-to-date
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
|Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)|
|Module 1: Introduction to the Course||00:30:00|
|Module 2: Definition of Money Laundering||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Responsibility & Oversight||00:45:00|
|Module 4: Risk-Based Approach||00:30:00|
|Module 5: Customer Due Diligence (CDD)||01:00:00|
|Module 6: Suspicious Activity Reporting||01:00:00|
|Module 7: Record Keeping||00:15:00|
|Module 8: Training and Awareness||00:20:00|
|Module 9: GLOSSARY||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Legislative Summaries – Proceeds of Crime Act 2002||00:15:00|
|Module 11: Outsourcing, Subcontracting and Secondments||00:20:00|
|Module 12: Client Verification||00:15:00|
|Module 13: Decisions and Risk Factors||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam – Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.