Whether you are looking to get your foot in the door to a new career in bookkeeping and accounting, or you are pursuing your studies for a professional accounting or bookkeeping exam, this Bookkeeping – Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills course is for you. This course will act as a comprehensive guide for accountancy professionals who want to improve their efficiency in accounting and bookkeeping.
Throughout this Bookkeeping – Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills course, you’ll get a full overview of the fundamentals of accounting, and you’ll also be given a full tour of the detailed process of preparing financial statements. Accountancy professionals are to be equipped with accounting and bookkeeping skills, and this bookkeeping course will ensure that you will possess the right ones.
Our accounting and bookkeeping course is designed for account and payroll managers, accountants, and business owners. Enrol now to boost your confidence and enhance your skills for the relevant employment sector.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
Learning outcomes of the Bookkeeping – Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills:
- Familiarise with the manual and computerised bookkeeping systems, and determine how those two fit together
- Understand the functionality of bookkeeping such as ledgers, trial balancing, coding, PNL accounts and balance sheets
- Familiarise with basic accounting terminologies and understand accounting methods
- Expand your knowledge of different financial statements
- Get a deeper understanding of financial budgeting, planning and control
- Understand how to identify high and low-risk companies
- Gain sufficient knowledge of the accounting cycle
- Identify the difference between debits and credits
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
This Bookkeeping – Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills course is perfect for Bookkeeper or Accounts professionals who want to know about Bookkeeping and people who have an interest in getting involved with the Bookkeeping industry.
After completing this Bookkeeping – Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills course and with experience, you could progress to a Bookkeeper or payroll manager role, or move into Bookkeeping or Accounting work.
|Introduction to the course|
|How it Fits Together||00:08:00|
|The functionality of bookkeeping|
|Trial Balance and Coding||00:10:00|
|PNL Account and Balance Sheet||00:04:00|
|On a personal note|
|**Accounting Skills **|
|Getting the Facts Straight||00:30:00|
|The Accounting Cycle||00:30:00|
|The Key Reports||00:30:00|
|A Review of Financial Terms||00:30:00|
|Understanding Debits and Credits||00:15:00|
|Your Financial Analysis Toolbox||00:30:00|
|Identifying High and Low Risk Companies||00:30:00|
|The Basics of Budgeting||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.