This online Child Care Essentials is designed to provide valuable information for creating safe, secure and healthy childhood environments for children. In this course, you will gain the necessary skills to launch a career in the childcare industry. With units ranging from choosing good child care, planning a healthy diet, providing an invaluable learning environment for children, safeguarding to child development, safety in the environment, the course provides a comprehensive knowledge of childcare and prepares you to qualify for the childcare sector.
You will also develop your understanding of emergency preparation, handling and storage of hazardous materials, prevention and control of infectious diseases, early childhood hygiene, fire safety and many more.
In just 57 Minutes, you will:
- Discover the essential knowledge needed to deliver high-quality care for children and young people that meet national standards set in the UK
- Gain a holistic understanding of safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- Have a better understanding of the innate reflexes of newborn babies and different forms of communication
- Get a sweeping overview of accident prevention and various safety measures
- Enjoy and can go on to work in a rewarding and worthy role
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
Most importantly, this course does not require any experience or qualification to get enrolled. You will learn everything that is required from this course directly. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
This qualification is ideal for:
- Nursery Nurses
- New Childcare Practitioners
- Existing Childcare Practitioners
- Child Care Providers
- Day Carers
- Childcare Workers
- Preschool Teachers
- New Parents
|Babies from Birth to One Year|
|About the Course and your Tutor||00:02:00|
|The Importance of Bonding||00:08:00|
|The Social and Emotional development: from birth to 1 yr||00:06:00|
|The Innate Reflexes of Newborn Babies||00:07:00|
|The Benefits of Testing at ‘Milestones’||00:07:00|
|Language and Linguistic Skills Development|
|Forms of communication||00:05:00|
|What is ‘Pre-linguistic’ form of communication||00:05:00|
|The Active and the Passive Communication||00:06:00|
|The Importance of Opportunities in Development of the Skills||00:05:00|
|The Importance of Body Language||00:06:00|