Having a holistic understanding of telephone etiquette can make a huge difference to your customers and your profits. This course is ideal for you, whether you frequently deal with customers on the telephone or about to enter into telemarketing and become a customer service representative, receptionist, call centre agent, or customer-facing employee. Learn the fundamental telephone etiquette skills and understand how to handle an office telephone system professionally. Moreover, you will determine how to control tone, rate of speech and pitch for improving voice quality, and discover plenty of tips and tricks for handling rough or angry callers.
In just 75 Minutes, you will:
- Be able to handle interoffice calls and voicemail messages
- Successfully eliminate phone distractions and correct poor telephone etiquette
- Develop and master the techniques that improve your organization’s image
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls precisely that win more business
- Correctly respond to rude or hostile customers
- Answer the phone professionally at your business
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of 9.99 and PDF Certificate at 4.99.
Who is this course for?
Most importantly, this course does not require any experience or qualification to get enrolled. You will learn everything that is required from this course directly. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
This qualification is ideal for:
- Customer Service Assistants
- Customer Service Representatives
- Call Center Agents
- Small Business Owners
- Sales Assistants
|Telephone Skills Training|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:05:00|
|Module Two – Aspects of Phone Etiquette||00:10:00|
|Module Three – Using Proper Phone Language||00:10:00|
|Module Four – Eliminate Phone Distractions||00:05:00|
|Module Five – Inbound Calls||00:05:00|
|Module Six – Outbound Calls||00:05:00|
|Module Seven – Handling Rude or Angry Callers||00:10:00|
|Module Eight – Handling Interoffice Calls||00:05:00|
|Module Nine – Handling Voicemail Messages||00:05:00|
|Module Ten – Methods of Training Employees||00:05:00|
|Module Eleven – Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette||00:05:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:05:00|
|Mock Exam – Telephone Skills Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Telephone Skills Training||00:20:00|